Before booking your appointment, please read the information below.
We are very excited to see you for your Chiropractic appointment.
However, we must put new measures in place to protect yourself and the staff at the Sligo Wellness Centre. We are following the guidelines outlined by the HSE and would like to inform you of these before you attend your appointment. Please be ensured our treatment rooms will be fully sanitised after each appointment.
Due to the time and cost of implementing these measures;
- Please attend your appointment at the allocated time. We have a strict one-client in the waiting room policy. If you are late, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Please enter the clinic through the side door (look for the clinic entrance sign).
- Upon entering the clinic, you will be required to sanitise your hands using the dispenser at Reception.
- You will be asked some questions to ensure it is safe to carry out your appointment.
- Please speak to your therapist regarding treatment costs.
- To maximise appointment time, please wear loose clothing.
As previously discussed by phone, please do not attend your appointment if;
- You have a cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness, or flu like symptoms.
- You have been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected Covid-19 infection in the last 14 days.
- You have been in close contact (less than 2 meters for more than 15 minutes accumulated in 1 day) with a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You have been advised by a doctor to self-isolate.
- You have been advised by a doctor to cocoon.
If you will not be attending your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice, otherwise the appointment fee will be charged.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT HERE:
Or alternatively, you can contact us at [email protected] or by calling 0719153828
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Gráinne Gilmartin – Owner