Before booking your appointment, please read the information below.
We are very excited about opening our clinic and looking forward to seeing you for your Chiropractic appointment.
However, we must put new measures in place to protect yourself and the staff at the Sligo Wellness Centre. We are following guidelines outlined by the HSE and would like to inform you of these before you attend your appointment. Please be ensured our treatment rooms will be fully sanitised after each appointment.
Due to the time and cost of implementing these measures;
- Please attend your appointment at the allocated time. We have a strict one client in the waiting room policy. If you are late, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Please enter the clinic through the side door (look for the clinic entrance sign).
- All clients will need to wear a mask when attending the clinic. If you forget your mask, you can purchase one at reception for €2.
- Upon entering the clinic, you will be required to sanitise your hands using the dispenser on the wall. Your temperature will also be taken and recorded.
- You will be asked some questions to ensure it is safe to carry out your appointment.
- Please speak to your therapist regarding treatment cost.
- To maximise appointment time, please wear lose clothing.
As previously discussed by phone, please do not attend your appointment if;
- You have a cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness, or flu like symptoms.
- You have been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected Covid-19 infection in the last 14 days.
- You have been in close contact (less than 2 meters for more than 15 minutes accumulative in 1 day) with a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
- You have been advised by a doctor to self-isolate.
- You have been advised by a doctor to cocoon.
If you will not be attending your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice, otherwise the appointment fee will be charged.
If you have any questions regarding the above or your appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or 0719153828.
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT, CLICK THE LINK BELOW: